Professional Photography and Design Consultant
As a professional photographer, commercial or fine art, your world is being rocked by incredible technical changes.
Changes that are occurring so rapidly and over such a broad area, that many photographers have simply walked away from
the field in frustration. At the same time, however, these changes when viewed more closely can and do offer enormous
opportunities for the photographer who has prepared him or herself for them.
The changes we are discussing here are the migration from film to digital—and it goes well beyond simply
changing cameras. These changes now demand a change in the way you conduct your business.
For example, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I fully versed on the changes occurring in my industry?
- How have I prepared myself for them?
- Has my preparation been strictly technical?
If you are fully aware and have prepared yourself from a technical standpoint, you may find this approach to be
inadequate and less than satisfactory.
After having trained more than 1000 emerging photographers, Holman Turner is now offering individual consulting
and group business workshops for Photographers and Designers. Workshops designed to help you identify and answer
questions regarding the following critical areas:
- What are these changes and where do you stand in relation to them?
- What are your personal and business strengths and weaknesses as they relate to these changes?
- Exactly who is your natural market and how should you target and approach it?
- What will you need to earn over the next three to five years to be a viable business?
- How can intermediate and advanced business owners move to the next level of profitability?
And finally, Holman Turner will help you develop a straightforward plan for achieving your business goals, be they fine art or commercial.
Contact us for a free consultation—it could literally be one of the most important calls you will make this year.